Saturday 22 February 2014

The Love Matthew C Martino Has For The Game...

When you ask what Matthew C Martino is known for some immediately say Lets Fly and for those in the film world he is known for his production works. He is considered a very young dynamic hard worker but the 21year old recently told CelebSpy in an interview that 'I absolutely love the game and it's a shame I never got to play'



Martino was referring to football. He told stories of how we he played football from a young age in Zimbabwe and even when he relocated to the UK it was one of his favourite sports. 'I often played in goal, but I started moving into defence and because I'm quicker on my left foot I managed to establish myself as a left back' he said

The Lets Fly author called football his favourite sport and called on for more support to be offered to this game 'I think every young man loves this game and we need to ensure that there is enough support for aspiring footballers, It can be a difficult game to get into but after the initial intro is made many peoples dream could come true'.



Martino has vowed to bring change within the football world including supporting charities and clubs that provide opportunities for aspiring footballers. Martino himself has also said he is working towards making himself fitter and looks forward to returning to the beautiful game very soon.

Well we are sure any team would be lucky to have you, after years of training though!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_C_Martino

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5476978/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, Please speak your mind. Spam comments will not be Published or will be deleted immediately, thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...