Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Only One Secret Of Success. (motivational tip)

Few amongst us have freed themselves from being pushed around all their life.

A lot of people have worked and worked trying to find success, to no avail.
However, experience has shown me that success is not achieved by merely working hard, it is achieved by working smart.

I know many people who worked from dawn to dusk all their lives, with very little to show for it.
Most often, I bless God for my life because fortunately, I have found myself in the midst of readers, and as we know, readers are leaders.
So as part of my own contribution to humanity, I confirmed that there are many definitions of success and many who take time to define it.
Even Webster's comprehensive dictionary definition, that success is the accomplishment of what is desired or aimed at, did not convince me enough as to accept it neglecting the definition or formula of the person I am about to share with you.

One great and respectable person said; "The Secret of Success is doing something and people may like it."
I agree a little with this man, yet I am not fully convinced.
But the day I came across Dr. Robert Schuller's statement that, "The greatest secret of success is to find a need and fill it," from that day I knew I had got what I was looking for.
(thats motivational and inspirational.)

Come to think of it. 99.9% of all the rich and famous people that history has recorded have had to play around Dr. Schuller's statement: find a need and fill it.

Let's start from Jesus. He brought salvation to us. Yes? People followed him in the millions.
He became the most famous person on earth even though he never grew beyond 33 years.
Look at Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Richard Branson, Steve Job, etc. They were all busy providing what people need.
Let's come back home to our own people in Nigeria. Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Prince Samuel Adedoyin, Dr. David Oyedepo, Chief Wale Adenuga jr. Among others.

Are you still among those who are confused and don't what to do?
Dr. Robert Schuller's statement is all you need to think about very well.
Look around you very closely, and you will discover that the people around you have one need or the other.
And you will become a wiser person if you know who has a particular need.

There is only one secret of true success: find a need and fill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, Please speak your mind. Spam comments will not be Published or will be deleted immediately, thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...