Sunday 1 July 2012

Making Your Words Work For You. (Motivational tips)

-One of the best ways we can improve our self-image is with our words. Words are like seeds. They have creative power. It says in the Bible that "We will eat the fruit of our words." thats's amazing when you stop to consider that truth: Our words tend to produce what we're saying.-


You need to have an image of a champion on the inside. You may not be there yet; you may have some areas to overcome, but you need to know deep down inside that you are a victor and not a victim.

Everyday, we should make positive declarations over our lives.
We should say things such as, "I am blessed. I am prosperous. I am healthy. I am talented. I am creative. I am wise."
When we do that, we are building up our self-image. As those words permeate your heart and mind, and especially your subconscious mind, eventually they will begin to change the way you see yourself.

Some individuals curse their own future by saying things such as, "I don't have what it takes. I'm so clumsy I can't get anything right. I'm so undisciplined. I'll probably never lose this weight."
We must be extremely careful what we allow out of our mouth. Our words set the direction for our lives.

Which direction are you going? Are you declaring good things? Are you blessing your life, speaking words of faith over your future? Or are you prone to saying negative things?
"Nothing good ever happens to me. I'll probably never get out of dept. I'll never break this addiction."
When you talk like that, you are setting the limits for your life.

Our Words Set The Direction For Our Lives.
Many people suffer a poor self-image because of their own words. They've gone around for years putting themselves down, and now they've developed these wrong mind-sets that prevent them from rising higher in their careers or in their personal lives.

Maybe you have had other people speak negative, destructive words over you. Perhaps a parent, coach, or teacher said things like, "You don't have what it takes, you're never going to be successful, you're not smart enough." Now those words have taken root and they are setting the limits for your life.
The only way you can change the effects of these words is for you to get on the offensive and start speaking faith-filled words over your own life.

Motivational tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, Please speak your mind. Spam comments will not be Published or will be deleted immediately, thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...