Friday 8 June 2012

What (we) men look for in a woman.

What is it that initially draws a man to a woman?

The difference is in their expressions.
Here are the best responses:


WHAT MEN WANT

* "As a man, what I look for in a woman
is compatibility. The most important
thing to me is that there be spiritual
compatibility from the perspective of
dating someone that has a strong faith
in God as I do. There must also be some mental compatibility so that we
can communicate on similar topics we
both enjoy. And lastly, there must be
some physical attraction. I want to be
able to look at the individual and
enjoy what I am beholding through my eye gate." (Yes, this man just wrote
"eye gate" lol)

* "A lady in the street, but a freak in the
bed."

* "A woman who is intelligent without
arrogance, funny without vulgarity,
compassionate without being maudlin
and beautiful without the stain of
vanity. Also, there is little that is more
repugnant than a woman who reeks of entitlement."

* "1. Unconditional s*x.
    2. A nag-free relationship.
    3. Physical beauty."

Are you following me? Ok keep your fingers crossed, more to come.

* "Initially, there has to be some
physical attraction, any guy who
says otherwise is lying. It's the way
our brains are wired. That being said,
we all like different things. Some like
big butts, some like big bellies and some like big b*obs. As far as the
physical thing goes, a great smile,
great teeth, nice hair, etc. are all as
equally important as any of the
aforementioned items. For me, a great
personality can override another physical attribute, but don't confuse
that to mean that a great personality
means you don't need to be attractive
at all. S*xually, I don't care about
experience, you can be trained. If
someone is willing to learn and is inexperienced, that's fine. If you are
too experienced, you better hide
some of it, or I'll wonder if that's your
job. (yes of course) Finally, she better not have an
entitlement attitude. I will freely give
things and stuff and meals, but the day she stops saying thanks and thinks
she 'deserves' these things, she'll be
gone."(thats right).

* "I think men do initially notice a
woman's look. But after that, men look
for a sense of humor, someone who
has a similar intelligence to them and
also someone who has a streak of
independence as most men hate to be smothered."

* "1. Non-sm oking/non-dr ug taking
(bonus for non-drinking but not a
deal-breaker). 2. Attractive face/eyes
(sure, large br*asts are nice, but you
can't have a dinner conversation with
them! *smile*) 3. Shapely figure/size preferably hourglass or buxom, not
skinny nor fat (weight no more than
mine). 4. Personality, an individual,
with a will of her own plus a sense of
humor to appreciate my constant silly
jokes. 5. Reasonable intelligence/ education - able to converse on
various subjects. High IQ an extra
turn-on but not necessary; I just can't
stand the "dumb blonde" stereotype.
6. No kids 7. Dark
hair/eyes. 8. A job/self-sufficiency."

*As for me, I
practically had no requirements for
women, just reasonably attractive and
willing to have s*x with me. (yes nau) With age,
comes maturity. Now, in no particular
order, here are my requirements: "Intelligent, attractive, takes care of
herself, self-confident, not bit chy,
knows what she wants, fun to
converse with, great sense of humor,
it's the best if she's musically savvy,
meaning classical music -- and even better if she's a musician herself!" (infact no bi small thing o)

So woman what do you think?
Any comment or opinion?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What an interesting post, I love it, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked BF why he fall for me...he answered - intelligent, pretty, and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm! Your man must be a luck man, Twit, lol.
      Thanks for your comment.

      Delete

I love feedback, Please speak your mind. Spam comments will not be Published or will be deleted immediately, thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...